The New Hampshire Divorce Handbook
If you are facing divorce, you are probably wondering how to start and where to turn. There are many decisions to make; the first is which decision-making method to use.
This book will prepare you for the process that lies ahead, and give you valuable information that will make your time with divorce professionals more effective. Some of the ways it will help:
- By explaining the five methods of making divorce decisions.
- By suggesting how to protect your children from the divorce.
- By examining the major divorce issues: parenting, support, alimony, and property division.
- By describing court documents and procedures.
- By defining key terms and listing sources of additional information on divorce.
- By preparing you for working with a lawyer, a mediator, or both.
© 2007-2017 •
Amoskeag Press • P.O. Box 33 • Temple, New Hampshire 03084